Yep that’s right I’m actually going to try and set myself some goals for the year and stick to them. It’s not like they are going to be anything big and/or adventurous, but they are going to be my goals.
Sorry if these all seem a wee bit boring and self centered, but they are things I either want to try or that will help my health without resorting to medication.
- Continue going to the gym at least 3 times a week if my health and location allow it.
- Try another new activity at least once. (Not paddle boarding, you all heard about it here)
- Maintain an open mind with my health, e.g. If I feel an MS relapse starting to happen take it easy and put things on a back burner. (Which I didn’t do this year)
- Try a new dish, either at home or out at lunch once a month. The plan for this month is trying a Vegan restaurant at lunch with my good friend Taura. Will keep you posted.
- Don’t cut my hair this short again. (I say “never”, I mean maybe leave it until summer when its hot.
- Finish my current knitting project. (It is taking me so long, I started it 5 months ago but my calculations are that if I knit an inch a day it will be finished in 3 weeks.)
- Go to the Caltech Women’s club events more often, mainly the 5 o’clock group, the Hiking Club and the Open House evenings at the Athenaeum.
- Take more photographs on days out.
- Go for a walk behind the Hollywood sign
- Go on days out we have never been on (and some we want to do again, Disneyland for example) and will never be able to go on again after this year. (Unless we return obviously)
- Go to Hawaii.
- Write more Tanka and get published a bit more.
- Visit Manhattan beach, Malibu (open to suggestions)
I think that’s enough for now. When most of these are complete I’ll think of more, I may even think of more by the time I’m home.